Monday, September 22, 2008

The Rainier

Kim here...Ok, so we are in the process of moving and I accidentally packed my cookbook I have all my recipes in that I have come up with! So, I will be getting creative this week to recall things I make that I haven't necessarily written down. Here I go again recreating a dish at a restaurant. This particular restaurant, 33rd St. Bistro, is one of my favorite places. I get the same thing over and over there. I have recreated it for home use.

The Rainier

Foccacia bread (sliced for a panini sandwich)
Smoked Mozzarella (shredded)
Roasted Chicken (shredded)
Mango Mayonnaise (simply take a cup of mayonnaise, add about 1 tsp. of lemon juice and 1 Tbls. mango puree, mix it together)

Build your sandwich on the foccacia using the cheese, chicken and mayo. Put in a pannini press and grill. If you don't have a press, just make it like you would grilled cheese...using a little oil to cook it in.

No comments: